|Salary||HK$650000 - HK$754000 per annum|
Finance Manager, Controlling
This organization is an electronic manufacturer in Hong Kong, producing a wide range of audio products. We are assisting them to look for a Finance Manager to handle the controlling side.
- Responsible for the product financial performance review and conduct market research to identify the potential risk and opportunity of the business
- Work closely with factories' finance team to perform cost analysis and prepare budgeting & forecast
- Prepare management reports for CFO to present
- Develop financial modeling for business simulations
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other business-related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or other qualifications equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in accounting
- With financial analysis experience gained from manufacturing firm would be a definite advantage
- Well trained from the Big 4 or second-tier accounting firm is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office; With knowledge of ERP system is a plus
- Possesses good communication skills in English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.