|Reference||IY - IA -9182322_1633411103|
Finance Manager (Audit & Compliance)
Our client is a HK-based technology company with a strong reputation in the market. They are looking for a mature and self-motivated candidate with solid in-house internal auditing & compliance experience to join their expanding team.
- A key member of the business
- Team head position and will lead a small team
- Well-established and stable business
- Perform internal audit procedures including financial, operational, system, and compliance audit engagements
- Developing and managing robust compliance and legal framework to ensure that the business operations are consistent with the company's affidavit
- Responsible for advising on internal controls and risk matters and proactively recommend a continuous improvement for efficient finance and commercial processes
- Ensure proper documentation, maintenance, and retention of accounting processes and procedures, and books and records
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- CPA / Chartered Accountant equivalent qualification
- Over 12 years experience with sizeable organizations or public sectors in managerial roles with internal audit responsibilities. Prior external audit experience is preferred.
- Experience working in the telecom industry would be a huge advantage
- Strong project management, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Able to work and communicate with non-commercial background peers/management
- Good command of English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.