|Salary||HK$585000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Our client is a logistic company based in Hong Kong with several freight forwarding offices in China with over 30 years of history. To cope with their rapid business growth, we are assisting them to look for a Finance Manager to join their expanding business.
Salary: HK$45,000 - HK$50,000 x 12 Months + Bonus
- Report directly to the Managing Director of the business
- Lead a team of 8 and oversee the accounting operations of HK and China
- Perform month-end closing and prepare monthly management reports
- Support business decisions by leading various analysis such as CAPEX payback review, financial modeling, and cash flow projections and scenario analysis, etc.
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to auditors, tax planners, lawyers, debt collectors, and banks
- Monitor HR operation including payroll, MPF, and hiring process
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum 8 years' Finance & Accounting working experience, in which at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Relevant working experience in sizeable logistic companies is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office with knowledge in Kingdee would be a plus
- Proactive, mature, flexible with a team-playing spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.