|Reference||IY - FM - 1294871_1608540913|
Our client is a global leading design and build firm that specializes in entertainment, and themed venues. We are seeking a Finance Manager with a proven track record to join a growing team in the Hong Kong Office.
The suitable candidate will be fully responsible in the area of financial planning and control, accounting, taxation, and compliance functions of the Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Provide high-level financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Strategic global tax planning, client and subcontract invoicing
- Oversee project finance, financial project management software
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by senior stakeholders.
- Degree educated in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant is preferred
- Able to manage multiple departments, i.e.in-house accountant, third party tax attorneys, third party accounting firms
- International experience and dealing with multiple currencies a must
- Ideally 10+ years' experience, with Big 4 or 2nd tier audit firm trained, and MNC exposure
- Self-starter, and the ability to work independently in an expanding SME environment
- Excellent analytical finance skills, not limited to Financial / Management reporting processes
- Enjoys traveling for global projects
- Excellent communication skill is a must, especially in English
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com