Finance Manager (50-60k)
Our client is a world's leading skin care brand with international presence. As they aggressively extend their retail and wholesale channels in the region, we are now seeking a talented individual to join them as a Finance Manager to work closely with the expanding team.
- Supervise a team of 6 Accountants to handle daily accounting operation, month end financial closing and reporting
- Handle process improvement and maintain accounting process manual
- Work closely with the Finance Departments in the region and other departments for financial closing and projects
- Work as a team with teammates from Finance and other departments to complete assigned tasks together, including system enhancement, new store opening, and business take over
- Manage external parties for ad hoc projects, e.g. system implementation, legal entity incorporation, liquidation, etc.
- Ensure development of expertise, know-how and ability to adapt to fast-changing organization
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years working experience in financial closing and process improvement
- At least 5 years of managerial experiences in a sizable corporation
- Experience within FMCG/Retail industries is a MUST
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Project management experiences is a definite advantage
- Experiences in Microsoft AX is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com