|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$650000 - HK$780000 per annum|
Our client is a multinational freight forwarder with a regional office in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for a Finance Manager to join their business.
- Leading a team of 6 to perform daily accounting duties
- Monitoring the status of accounts payable; Ensure all payments are settled in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, including but not limited to month-end closing, cost analysis, and budgeting & forecast
- Act as a business partner, liaise with regional senior management to align the financial target and performance
- Identify the weakness or risk of the finance workflow and provide recommendations
- Liaise with the external auditor for annual statutory audit
- Assisting in Finance team development, supervise and coaching junior staff
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in accounting in which at least 3 years gained from a managerial position
- Has relevant working experience gained from a similar position would be an advantage
- Candidates trained from Big 4 or second-tier accounting firm is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and SUN system
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.