This organization is fast growing logistic business based in Hong Kong. They have recorded over one billion HKD turnover in the last financial year. We are helping them to look for an individual with strong business sense to join their business as a Finance Manager.
- Report directly to the Managing Director of the business
- Coach and supervise accounting team in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, and Australia to perform day-to-day accounting operations
- Handle month-end closing and prepare monthly financial & management reports
- Lead the annual budget, monthly & quarterly forecast cycle
- Perform business analysis to support management decision-making, such as CAPEX payback review, financial modeling, and cash flow projections and scenario analysis, etc.
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to auditors, tax planners, lawyers, debt collectors, and banks
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' Finance & Accounting working experience, in which at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Candidate with relevant working experience gained from other logistic businesses is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with knowledge in Kingdee & Cargowise would be an advantage
- Proactive, mature, flexible with a team-playing spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.