|Reference||IY - FM - 654847_1631782830|
Our client is a US E-commerce trading company. With their rapidly growing business, they are now seeking a decent and well-organized Finance Manager who will be in charge of all finance matters.
- Lead a team for overall financial and accounting operations
- Perform financial review & analysis, budgeting, and forecasts
- Lead the implementation/enhancement of financial systems
- Prepare and analyze the monthly financial and management accounts of the Group's subsidiaries
- Perform regular internal control reviews with various internal departments and updated all Finance policies/procedures when changes are required
- Liaise with the external auditor for all the audit-related issues and support for the annual audit, tax computation, and prepare reporting package for external auditors
- Handle ad hoc projects and reports to support management
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 12 years of working experience in multinational corporations, experience working in E-commerce business is a definite advantage
- Proficient in ERP system and MS Excel, candidate with SAP experience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.