|Salary||HK$600000 - HK$720000 per annum|
Our client is one of the biggest NGOs in Hong Kong with lots of ongoing projects supported by the HK Government and HKJC. We are assisting them to look for a Finance Manager to monitor the project finance.
- Monitor the accounting and finance functions of the project which is funded by the HK Government or HKJCCT
- Prepare CAPEX and Cash flow analysis for senior management review
- Build up various financial modeling to facilitate the finance workflow
- Assisting the Financial Controller in preparing long term business planning and present to the board
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in accounting
- With experience gained from sizeable NGO is a plus
- Candidates trained from Big 4 is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong financial modeling skills
- Details oriented, mature, independent, and articulate
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.