|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$650000 - HK$715000 per annum|
Our client is a local logistic business, operating over PRC and Hong Kong. We are assisting them to look for a Finance Manager to join their business.
- Review full set of accounts and prepare monthly financial reports including but not limited to P&L, B/S, cash flow, and aging reports
- Responsible for the regular financial performance review with detailed commentary and variance analysis
- Liaise with external parties for tax compliance, annual audit, and regulatory filing
- Supervise and coach the junior staff to perform full set of accounts
- Other ad-hoc assignments as request
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Has 10 years' relevant working experience in which at least 2 - 3 years experience gained from logistic companies
- Candidates trained from Big 4 would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office; with knowledge in BI Tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge in IFRS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Details oriented, able to adapt to a multi-national working environment
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.