|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a sizeable NGO, providing healthcare services over the world. We are helping them to look for a Finance Manager to lead the team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for Hong Kong accounting operations and financial reporting and deliver to the US headquarter
- Check and approve procurement/payment requests and ensure compliance with prevailing policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly revenue and expenditure variance and other financial analysis for Hong Kong
- Monitor cash flow position and arrange monthly remittance to headquarters and payments to other offices
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors for audit reviews
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Degree holder in accounting/finance. Professional accounting qualification preferred
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience in accounting in which at least 3 years gained from a managerial grade
- Candidates with external audit backgrounds would be an advantage
- A team player, self-motivated, and able to manage large volume transactions
- Good in both verbal and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.