|Reference||IY - FM - 96428_1621824238|
Our client is a multinational OEM company that owns and operates global businesses in more than 10 countries. They are looking for a Finance Manager to cover all-around finance matters and lead the expansion in the Greater China markets.
- Oversee and manage the company's accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems, and ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance of all financial information
- Maintain and ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures for the company
- Conduct review and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and establish continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with the GM to complete annual budget and forecast reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting, including analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, exchange rates, sales results, and actual performance compared to annual forecasts and targets.
- Ensure monthly/quarterly/annual tax preparation and submission is completed and filed on time.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc request
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant finance experiences in MNCs with external audit experience in CPA firms
- A solid understanding of HK and PRC accounting practice, tax requirements, and customs issues
- Dedication to the improvement of systems & procedures.
- Excellent communications, presentation skills, interpersonal skills with a team-playing spirit
- Fluency in Cantonese, English, as well as Mandarin is essential
- Travel to PRC occasionally
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.