|Salary||HK$585000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Our client is a multinational logistic business with a regional office in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, we are helping them to look for a Finance Manager to join their business.
- Coach and supervise the accounting to perform daily accounting operations
- Consolidate monthly financial reports for headquarter review
- Perform regular financial performance review including but not limited to budgeting & forecast, variance analysis
- Prepare weekly and cash flow forecast and monitor daily cash flow
- Liaise with external auditors and banker on related matters
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in logistic industry, in which at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Relevant working experience in sizeable logistic companies is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and with knowledge in Cargowise
- Proactive, mature, flexible with a team-playing spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.