Finance Director, Working Capital Solutions
Our client is a conglomerate business listed on HK main Board which has diverse businesses across the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to take up the Finance Director role in their Working Capital Solutions Division.
- Report directly to the Group CFO and lead a team of 10
- Optimize cash flows and trading terms to sustain company's trading business
- Design working capital and trade finance solutions
- Manage credit risks profile
- Improve business operations to look for growth and enhancement of the trading operations
- Engage in marketing/ sourcing activities, including responding to client enquiries / request for proposal, in collaboration with the client relationship managers etc.
- Ascertain training needs for the suppliers and organize, lead training sessions as required
- Maintain good relationship with clients, third-party solution providers, financial services companies, etc. to develop and update industry knowledge, understanding on market trends and clients' requirements
- Occasional travelling is required (around 30%; within the Asia Pacific region)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or economics, with an MBA or other advanced degree, recognized professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 15-20 years' experience in trade finance and working capital solutions area, with commercial experience in operating in different emerging markets in Asia
- A self-starter and a proactive leader, capable of taking initiative and anticipating business and client needs
- A collaborative team player and able to communicate & work well with all levels within the organization and key external stakeholders
- Proven leadership capabilities in leading product and sales teams (trade, commercial banking) on working capital solutions
- Understanding of the trade finance business and regulatory landscape in Asia, particularly China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia with the goal of optimizing working capital usage for customers and vendors
- Experienced in securing funding sources and structuring trade finance products based on market needs
- Exposure to established or newly set up fintech / trade platforms
- Out-spoken, communicative and presentable candidate who speaks native/ fluent English
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com