|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - SFM - 912847_1625554206|
Finance Director/ Financial Controller
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerates in Hong Kong, operating in multinational markets. They are now actively seeking a high-caliber Financial Controller to lead the finance team.
- Regional/ Global exposure is a MUST.
- Commercial + Big 4 background
- Familiar with finance operation & internal control
- Lead the finance team to overview full set accounting, AR collection, and working capital management
- Manage and provide strong leadership for the continuous development of the finance function
- Set SOP on daily operation process and procedure, and provide guidelines to Global Transactions Services unit
- Lead the implementation, review, and monitor internal control and risk management policies according to the statutory guidelines and business requirements
- Support key process and control owners by providing training and guidance on risk management, internal control, and compliance-related issues and projects
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent with CPA qualification
- Big 4 audit background is a must
- Extensive experiences in internal control and compliance
- Global exposure is a definite advantage
- At least 10 years experience in related managerial roles in sizable multinational corporations
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.