|Location||Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$900000 - HK$1100000 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a well-established and reputable PRC property developer. We are assisting them looking for a talented individual to take up the Finance Director role in their Hong Kong team.
The Finance Director directly reports to the Managing Director, leading a team of 15, managing the finance and accounting function in Hong Kong and China.
Office Location: Central
- Responsible for the overall finance and accounting operation and strategic financial management matters, including financial reporting, financial planning & analysis, treasury, taxation, internal control and etc
- Manage financial due diligence, cash flow analysis, and ultimate valuations of business assets
- Perform consolidation for reporting purposes and ensure statutory compliance in Hong Kong and China
- Assist the company to achieve the financial target and recommend and develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections
- Liaise with auditors, tax advisers, lawyers, company secretary, bankers and etc
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA/CPAA/ACCA/AICPA)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience ideally with Big 4 Accounting firm exposure
- Industry experience in property business is preferred
- A collaborative team player and able to communicate & work well with all levels within the organization and key external stakeholders
- Excellent command in English and Chinese is a must
Interested individuals should "Apply Now", due to an influx of applicants, we regret to inform you that ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com