Finance Director, Private Equity
- Leading Private Equity Firm
- Friendly Working Culture
- Part of the growing team
My client is a predigest private equity firm with extensive knowledge and regional footprint. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Director to join their successful business.
Report to the Regional CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing accounting and finance functions across multiple locations such as US, China and Hong Kong.
- Managing bookkeeping to confirm compliance with internal controls.
- Conducting annual statutory audits.
- Handling tax compliance and planning.
- Supervising annual budgeting process for effective financial management.
- Providing insight for supporting private investment activities.
- Assisting in some ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Fast pace and willing to learn.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.