|Location||Hong Kong City|
Finance Director (Manufacturing)
Our client is one of the market leaders in Apparel sector. They have international presence and reputation for their products with over 50 year's history. They are now looking for a Finance Director to join the senior management team and oversee the manufacturing sector.
- Report to the Group CFO and lead a team of 60 people in Finance Department in total.
- Lead the whole Finance function in Bangladesh and Ethiopia, developing people and processes to support business growth.
- Actively develop financial and tax strategies to support company growth and be directly responsible for financial accounting, treasury (including banking), tax, internal control, audit & risk management, financial reporting, legal for our manufacturing entities.
- Initiate/facilitate leadership discussion with senior management with analysis of business operations and provide direction to achieve optimal profitability and cash flow.
- Work along with IT teams to identify and facilitate transformation projects within the Finance organization optimizing best practices while providing highest level of process adherence and customer support.
- Support Group CFO to identify, evaluate and lead business case analysis in support of optimized business operating model(s), org structure, KPI alignment and plan for successful execution.
- Lead cross functional initiatives and management decisions which are in support of global business initiatives.
- Responsible & accountable to lead business planning and budgeting process and monthly review and forecast of financial performance to ensure strong budgeting control and discipline for the manufacturing operations.
- Ensure compliance with global and local related policies and procedures, identify gaps and provide equitable solutions
- Lead financial reporting function for all manufacturing legal entities, following country requirements, Hong Kong GAAP/IFRS, and the company's reporting requirements.
- Coordinate timely accurate financial reports to local authorities and corporate headquarters.
- Ad-hoc projects and work to support the senior management and BOD as needed.
- Relevant prior experiences as a Finance Head in Manufacturing industry, with great credentials, with a minimum 18+ years of financial accounting and FP&A experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance discipline. MBA or Master's Degree will be preferred.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or international equivalent)
- Track record of sizable Finance team management exposure
- Experience of leading the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS/HKFRS.
- Prior hands-on experience on data analysis, cost control initiatives, knowledge of financial ERP, SAP
- Ability to analyze and intelligently lead senior staff discussions on the financial results.
- Ability to analyze and coordinate the correct team for complex business projects.
- Ability to create effective written and oral presentations for senior leadership and external business or government parties
- Experience of working in a matrix organization or multi-national company.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- A proactive individual with strong leadership qualities, planning and organizational skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, analytical, mature, confident, competitive and persevering individual
- Presentable and communicative candidate with excellent command of written and spoken English as well as Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com