|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Finance Director, Investment Bank, 85-100k
- Fast growing platform
- Friendly working culture
- All rounded exposure
A leading investment bank is looking for a Finance Director manager for their Finance team.
Managing a team, you will be responsible for -
- Overseeing the financial controld and reportings
- Management reporting.
- Reviewing the regulatory reporting.
- Managing the internal control.
- Leading the accounting policies process.
- Coordinating with external auditors and internal departments on annual audit.
- Tax planning.
- Handling other ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Over 10 years' experience in the banking industry/ financial institution
- Excellent analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge in accounting and financial products.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team management skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong analytical mind
To apply, pls send your CV with your current and expected salary in WORD format with your current and expected salary.