|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Finance Director & Company Secretary (HK Listed)
Our client is a HK main board listed technology company with global presence. They are now looking for a Finance Director & Company Secretary to head their global Finance team.
- Report directly to the CEO and lead a team of 20 Finance professionals
- Oversee finance & accounting, corporate communication, treasury, tax filing, budgeting, internal control, corporate governance, corporate communication and business analysis
- Perform all company secretarial duties, business and compliance advisories
- Responsible for announcements, press release, circulars, annual and interim report
- Ensure compliance with Listing Rules, companies' ordinances, statutory requirements etc.
- Maintain effective interfaces with external parties including auditors, lawyers, government authorities, banks, and regulators such as SEHK and SFC
- Assist on the Company internal audit and ad hoc audit as well as execute follow-up actions on audit findings including any irregularities or incidents
- Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among department and staff to maximize team performance
- A qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Big 4 Accounting background with HK listed companies' experiences is a MUST
- At least 12-15 years all-rounded Finance & Accounting experiences in which over 5 years gained from HK listed companies
- Prior big team management exposure is essential
- Company secretarial experiences in HK listed companies is essential; ideally a Chartered Secretary
- A proactive and responsible candidate with excellent ethical standards
- Confidence and proven ability to present financial information and influence decision making
- Ability to relate well with people at all levels with strong sense of responsibility
- Experiences in Oracle is a plus
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com