|Reference||IY - FC - 92346_1658722137|
Finance Controller (Greater China) - Retail industry
Our client is a well-established and famous retailer. In view of business expansion, they are now looking for an articulate and experienced Finance Controller to look after the whole finance function in Greater China. This position will directly report to the CFO.
- As a Finance head in Greater China
- Solid China all-rounded finance exposure & leadership experience
- China retail experience is a must
- Manage the PRC finance team to perform all aspects of finance and accounting functions in the group, including internal and financial control, tax, audit, treasury, financial and management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Review and re-engineer the business processes of different functional departments to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, internal control, and risk management
- Liaise with business units and senior management to provide sound advice on technical accounting and Group policy requirements
- Supervise and review tax-related activities, including planning, risk management, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Prepare ad-hoc projects and reports
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Recognized professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent, is a MUST
- Minimum 12+ years of all-rounded finance experience in sizable retail corporations
- China retail experience is a MUST, looking after over 100+ stores is highly preferrable
- Solid knowledge of PRC GAAP & familiarity with China's tax regulations.
- Strong business acumen, adaptability, and ability to work with senior management
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to lead a sizable team
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Commitment and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.