Finance Business Partner (MNC)
This global manufacturing organisation is looking for a Finance Business Partner who will focus on providing management reporting, financial analysis and business decision support for a Global Business Unit.
- Reporting to the VP of Finance
- Drive the management reporting, analysis and forecast process on a global scale
- Serve as a key member to provide decision support analysis, modelling financial impacts of initiatives under consideration
- Develop methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P & L targets & measurements
- Partner with regional & global finance teams in designing new tools to track and support new initiatives and controls
- Lead and support Regional & Global functional initiatives to support strategic business plan
- Analyse key performance indicator to measure business and operation performance
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiencies for the organization and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiencies
- Support any ad-hoc analysis required for business
- Degree educated within Finance, Economics, Accounting, or similar function
- Big 4 trained and a Qualified Accountant (will be preferred)
- A minimum of 6 years relevant professional work experience preferably in sizable MNC
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High integrity and good communication & influencing skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Strong command in English and Chinese
- Client will only consider HKPR candidates
Our client offers an international working environment with top tier benefits and excellent career path.
Interested candidates can applyfor further details, dur to a high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interveiw.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com