Finance Business Partner Manager (FMCG)
Our client is an international FMCG company with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are expanding their business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from their base in Hong Kong. They are looking for a high caliber professional to join them as FP&A Manager to further grow their market positions.
- Lead the Brand and Category agenda in Hong Kong including leadership of the financial interventions required for brand performance, brand strategy, innovation, A&P and ensuring compliance and controls are applied and embedded at all times.
- Fulfill the role of a co-pilot to the Marketing Directors, provide strong business partnership support and together, drive and execute brand / category business strategies.
- Implement corporate finance strategies and policies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with BU and peers
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis, such as contract evaluation, profitability analysis, capital investment justification, fall-away cost analysis, activity based costing analysis and key performance index reports, etc.
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years FP&A and business partnering experience, preferably gained from FMCG / Retail industry
- Strong communications and analytical skills, energetic & self-motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Brilliant organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial sense, quick decision maker and self- driven
- Can work under pressure and tight schedule
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com