|Reference||fm - 002_1640225872|
Finance, AVP, Leading Bank
- International bank
- Open to Big 4
- Stable working environment
My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance, AVP for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Handling month end closing and head office reporting.
- Preparing management report.
- Enforcing proper accounting polices.
- Coordinating audit.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Compliancing with internal control policies.
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks/ big 4.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.