Finance Associate, Leading Fund House
- Leading Fund house
- Stable Working Environment
- Regional Exposure
My client is a leading asset management firm in Hong Kong. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Associate for their team in Hong Kong.
Report to the director, you will be responsible for:
- Handling the financial accounting.
- Preparing quarter end closing, consolidation accounts, reconciliations, and various financial reports.
- Handling KYC requests.
- Handling ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.