Finance & Tax Manager, Leading Bank
- International bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Stable working environment
My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance & Tax Manager for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Handling month end closing.
- Performing variance analysis Tax.
- Preparing relevant tax calculations and liaising with external tax adviser on tax computation and filing.
- Analyzing the tax implications in Hong Kong.
- Handling some issues about Transfer Pricing.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Good knowledge in HK tax.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.