Finance & Strategy Controller
Our client are a US listed MNC specializing in manufacturing daily home appliances. With their regional office based here in Hong Kong, they are now seeking a Finance & Strategy Controller to play a significant business partnership role directly with the Regional MD. This unique role will see you play a major part in all finance and strategy related matters relating to the commercial function of the business, and forming strategic alliances with Senior Stakeholders in the region.
You will be fully responsible for the overall financial and accounting aspects of the organization, leading a team of FP&A, Strategy, Accounting, and Supply Chain teams to deliver robust control and optimizing key processes. Playing a major role across the business entities, you will also deliver the evaluation of key projects and cost measures, to improve the business profitability, and accompany the business growth through strategic alignments with the following actions:
- Budget and Forecasting: Sales and margin, operating cost
- Tracking financial status by monitoring variances from business plan, and improving financial status by analyzing P&L's and forecasting on a regular basis, evaluate results and variances, and recommending corrective measures and action plans in bridging gaps
- Translating the business strategy into long term planning (3-5 years)
- Assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, constructing and executing methodical recommendations
- Provide support and assistance in all matters relating to the commercial function of the business and its core project initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Qualified Accountant or CFA is an advantage
- 8+ years of experience in a FP&A or Strategic planning role within a multinational organization
- Embracing sound business acumen and analytical capabilities with solid exposure to diverse commercial sectors.
- Passion to drive the business forward, and propel innovations
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be strong in negotiation, presentation, and challenging business ideas
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese is a must
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading companies that offer long term career growth and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's to Winnan Leung - (Manager of Commerce Finance Division) for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com