|Reference||IY - FM - 01923_1623119794|
Finance & HR Manager
Reporting to the CEO and supporting the Executive Team, the Finance Manager will lead a team of two accountants, an administrative assistant in Hong Kong, and a finance team of two in China. This candidate oversees the daily finance & accounting operations of five Hong Kong entities, two of which are trading. They also administer the HR payroll function for the two Hong Kong trading companies.
This candidate is mainly responsible for full scope of daily accounting, finance, and reporting function of five Hong Kong legal entities including month-end close, audit, tax, banking, and treasury management.
Internally, this person partners with the finance heads in the US and China on finance matters and support the Executive team on Hong Kong financial matters. Externally, this person would partner with external auditor and tax advisor on annual audit, as well as bank representative to secure optimal bank facility term.
Finance & Accounting
- Lead a team of 2 accountants (1 Receivables and 1 Payable accountant) to complete monthly financial closing of five Hong Kong entities in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure integrity, accuracy and timely delivery of accounting, financial and business analysis reporting in accordance with group policy & deadlines.
- Oversee full spectrum of accounting and financial services of Hong Kong operations including preparation of financial statements, management accounts and financial analysis to senior management.
- Research and explain actual vs. target variances and key business drivers to management.
- Work with head of finance in US and China, and Executive team on annual budget / quarterly forecast exercise.
- Liaise with auditors, tax representatives and related government bodies to ensure statuary audit, tax and local reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage cash flow position and liaise with external bank to secure banking facility at optimal rate.
- Effectively supervise and communicate with direct reports to ensure that their daily accounting tasks and functions are carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Enhance good financial control both within and outside of finance function.
- Maintain and develop an excellent internal control environment and seek ways to improve processes and procedures; partner with different functions to improve operational efficiency/effectiveness
- Ensure smooth running of NAV ERP system, policies, and procedures. They should also propose alternative solutions and enhancements as necessary.
- Taking charge of ad hoc transactions, special projects, or other financial-related tasks.
- Maintain and administer Hong Kong HR system (about 25 staff) for processing monthly payroll and annual tax filing.
- University degree in Finance & Accounting; prior experience working with SME is a plus.
- Team player: ability to work and communicate well with people from other departments and regional office, internally and externally.
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, multi-tasking with high level of integrity and positive attitude.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word; prior experience Microsoft NAV is a plus.
- Prior experience working with the China office is a requirement, and International experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in Human Resources is a plus.
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.