|Salary||HK$480000 - HK$600000 per annum|
Finance & Accounting Manager
A leading retail distribution company are now actively seeking a Finance & Accounting Manager to join their rapidly growing team. This is a hands on full-fledged finance position that requires commitment, persistence, and a high level of integrity.
- Reporting to the CFO
- Perform month-end closing for the Group including preparation and review of financial analyses, report and monitor any business issues and drafting commentary for management reporting
- Prepare monthly management report and quarterly management meeting material to group management
- Oversee the daily operations, including inter-company, group offices, financial closing and consolidation
- Liaise/co-ordinate with external auditors for statutory audit of the Group
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience including Big 4 auditing / commercial experience will be an beneficial
- Financial accounting experience in a multinational or sizable company is highly preferred
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
Interested individuals can "apply now" for more information, due to a high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the position.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com