|Salary||HK$360000 - HK$540000 per annum + Bonus|
- Global sourcing company
- Excellent working platform and good working culture
- Step up opportunity
- Analyze the Customer Support, Field Operations, and COQ trends
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Product Engineering, Manufacturing and QA Teams to provide detailed data, parts, units to understand the root cause and corrective actions.
- Support the launch of new products and lead the Early Field Failure Analysis process.
- Manage communication and documentation of Field Failure Analyses performed at Quality Lab.
- Define and optimize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to communicate programs with regional sales offices, global operations team, and finance team.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and revision control of Standard Operating Procedures to be provided to Customer Support, Field Technicians, and other parties
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering/ manufacturing engineering/electrical engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Minimum 7 years quality and engineer experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Lean/Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
- Candidates with more experience / academic qualification will be considered with Senior title