|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-established garment manufacturer who is looking for a Fabric Sourcing Executive (Knit/ Woven) to join their growing team.
- Identify suitable suppliers base on products, price and capability
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders eg. Sales and Merchandising, Product Development Team on customer requirements and market trends
- Build up strong relationship with current and new suppliers
- Source and develop raw materials, involved in quotations, price negotiation, sample arrangement and testing, order follow up
- Provide recommendation to internal stakeholders in terms of cost, quality and lead time
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trend
- Engage in process improvement project including identify potential cost saving opportunities
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in textile / clothing or related disciplines with 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience in fabric sourcing & development in mills or manufacturing company is highly preferred. Hands on knowledge in knit products is a plus
- Strong communication skills and service-oriented
- Excellent command in English & Mandarin
- Travel as requested (within Asia)
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested parties please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.