Fabric / Raw Materials Manager (Intimates)
My client is a US fashion retailer with multi brands.
They are looking for a Fabric / Raw Materials Manager for intimates. Reports to Director level.
- Liaise with the customers and in-house product development team for all fabric sourcing and development
- Provide the company with the best fabric options in terms of price and quality
- Manage price recaps, conduct price negotiation and cost analysis
- Establish all fabric (including functional fabric) sourcing & supplier strategies
- Source new suppliers for the best price and quality and maintain a good relationship
- Maintain fabric library with the fabric quality team
- Able to provide input to Sourcing guides and processes to continually improve sourcing strategies
- Work closely with bulk production team to ensure smooth handover
- Quick reaction to ad-hoc projects
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of mills
- 8+ years' experience in working in fabric sourcing, merchandising positions
- Strong technical knowledge in knitted / intimates fabric
- Good sourcing base and connection with fabric/trims mills
Interested candidate pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (angela.tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com