Executive Secretary (Board Meetings focus)
- Perform a full range of secretarial services to the senior executive and board members
- Responsible for board meetings arrangement including calendar scheduling, reports consolidation as well as agenda and circulars preparation etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Solid exposure on coordination with extenal board members
- Good communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, mature and with good interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.