|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
A market leading Professional Services client is looking for a confident and ambitious Recruitment Consultant with experience within the financial services sector to lead the recruitment for one of their growing business portfolio.
Reporting to the APAC Business Leader in Hong Kong, this role will be the leader on the executive recruitment function for a specified high growth business whilst leading a team of 2-3. The role is a combination of high touch senior stakeholder management, recruitment and driving strategies to improve process efficiency and pipeline. You will work closely with the business on Talent Acquisition strategies whilst providing consultancy service to world leading clients.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 5 years of experience specializing within the investment banking sector. Less experienced candidates will be considered for Manager level.
- Strong business acumen with ability to influence c-suite level stakeholders.
- High level of confidence with excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious with ability to thrive at a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, detail-oriented and self-starter.
- Near native English fluency is a must. Mandarin and Cantonese will be considered an advantage.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.