Our client is one of the premium-level hotels in Hong Kong. They are looking for a mature, hands-on, and experienced candidate to join the dynamic team.
- Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service.
- Oversees laundry operations.
- Inspects guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair.
- Provides trainings to all Housekeeping staff including room cleaning procedures.
- Identifies and ensures highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities at a realistic cost.
- Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance.
- Implements and controls Housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years housekeeping / laundry experience preferably in hotels including supervisory experience.
- Good communication skills to interact with customers, employees and third parties.
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung (Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com) for more information. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com