ConnectedGroup represents a multinational corporation to hire a professional Executive Assistant working as a communication bridge between the senior executive and all parties across the region.
Executive Assistant to GM (Regional Offices)
- Report to the GM directly, the successful candidate will provide support in all rounded secretarial and administrative tasks for the management
- Responsible for calendar management, meeting arrangement, travel bookings and expenses claims etc.
- Handle business correspondences, prepare and consolidate relevant reports
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks when necessary
- Degree holder in any relevant disciplines and with around 10-20 years of related experience
- Exposure gained from MNC and supported expatriate boss are mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Independent, proactive, professional and multitasking, work under pressure and with a can do attitude
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.