Executive Assistant to Chairman
- Perform a full range of secretarial services to the Chairman on meeting arrangement, travel coordination, calendar scheduling and expenses claims etc.
- Brief the boss before meeting on agenda, take minutes during the meeting and assist in follow up action afterwards
- Handle business correspondences through communicating internally with different departments and externally with relevant stakeholders
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary
- Degree holder in any relevant discipline
- At least 15 years of working experience and familiar with local company environment
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as well as written English & Chinese
- Good computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Independent, proactive, mature and with good interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.