Our Client is one of the leading insurance companies in the market. We are currently hiring an Executive Assistant to support its executives at C-level/director level, and to provide administrative supports at departmental level.
- Perform general administrative duties for executives and the department
- Facilitate, prioritize, and manage calendars/schedules/appointments
- Coordinate, organize, and provide operational supports for meetings, conference calls, events, etc.
- Provide executive and logistic support for meetings, events, etc.
- Handle the travel arrangements, including visa applications, flights, accommodation, insurance, emergencies, itineraries, etc.
- Handle sensitive, personal and confidential data in a professional manner
- Perform access right arrangement and ordering of office equipment for vendor onboarding
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in technology/insurance industry
- Detailed-minded, organized, and multi-tasking
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.