Executive Assistant-FI (Business & Personal matters)
- Provide secretarial support to the department head on travel booking, expense claims, calendar & meeting arrangement, market research, PowerPoint presentation and Excel reports
- Support boss's personal & family matters arranging school schedules as well as communicating with helpers on household issues
- Assist in corporate events with overseas visitors on accomodation, travel booking, F&B logistics etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary
- Around 15-20 years of related experience gained from banking and finance industry
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Immediately available is preferred
- Independent, proactive, mature and with good interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.