Our client is a multinational consultancy firm and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their organization. This position will be supporting Senior Management in a very upbeat and dynamic office environment.
- Provide daily secretarial and high-level confidential support to the executives
- Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, etc
- Liaise with internal and external parties proactively and independently
- Generate reports and follow-up business administration work
- Handle business correspondence, confidential documents, and other administrative duties
- Provide back-up admin support to the executives and company's activities as requested;
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Minimum of 2-year relevant experiences in MNC/Management consultancy/PR/Advertising firm
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, well-organized, fast-paced and able to work independently and perform under pressure
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and project management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com