- Examine systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot the problems
- Analyse, define and document the project requirements by identifying project milestones and phrases
- Track, monitor, and report project implementation status by regular basis, ensure project deliverables on schedule
- Coordinate and work with business users in preparing UR (User Requirement), review detailed functional specs, facilitate and participate in UAT (User Acceptable Test) including test planning and assist with training
- Coordinate between Life Operations and IT to develop actions to mitigate system risk and maintain implementation quality
- Actively follow up with project tasks and work with task owners to complete as planned
- Identify the operation process automation opportunities and suggest improvement if necessary
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably with major in IT or business-related disciplines
- Good understanding of processes and systems in Life Insurance Operations.
- Over 3 years solid experience in business analyst role in Life Insurance industry
- Good at organizing work sessions and working with IT
- Prior experiences in gap analysis, issue identification and analysis and problem resolution are preferred
- Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese) and Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.