Our client is a global consumer products company. They are now hiring for an Activation Execution to join the team.
- Drive overall commercial performance and brand portfolio awareness and trial.
- Lead the implementation of brand activation, merchandising plan & budget allocation for all channels.
- Work with brand and trade team on brand strategy setting & operational planning
- Manage external business partners & agencies on Horeca & other channels plan.
- Assist & manage the trade activities planning on coverage, merchandising and distribution in HK
- Provide reports to management for performance evaluation and operation planning
- Design and manage overall plan and its budget allocation with aims to improve overall channel ROI and sales performance
- Work with all partners internally and externally, support in building strategic plans
- Deliver activities to improve brand presence & product trial, while ensure a strong conversion to regular and loyal consumers to sustain the growth and competitiveness
- Develop overall merchandising and visibility strategy and budget plan
- Lead the implementation of the agreed route to market strategy, merchandising plan and distribution coverage to optimize the launch and growth of the brand in the market
- Work with local creative agencies to develop & execute merchandising support campaign
- Manage implementation agencies & distributor to ensure proper execution of brand cycle campaign and brand ambassador execution
- Manage resource allocation, in-store display design, in-market communication
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 3-4 years Trade marketing / consumer brand activation experience preferably in a renowned FMCG company
- Strong business acumen & strategic thinking
- Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information