Our client is a well established professional services organisation and currently under expansion, they are expanding their communications team and looking for an event expert to join them in a fast and dynamic environment. This position will directly report to the communications manager.
- To organize and execute company member events, such as luncheon, cocktail meeting, seminar, etc
- To take care of all event logistics arrangement and provide onsite support
- To design and develop full set of marketing collaterals including marketing brochures, illustration insert, flyers, etc.
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in event management
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and strong team spirit
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com