|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
Our client is a start-up green finance company and provides a platform for investors and green project owner to connect. They are now looking for a high caliber who focus on sustainability to join their company to facilitate their business expansion.
- To prepare ESG reports, research and analyse ESG data and deliver ESG training and seminars to clients in accordance with industry guideline;
- To provide sustainability management, consultancy services, and strategy advices to clients;
- To conduct site investigation, data collection, research, and interviews;
- To research and maintain up-to-date knowledge and regulation on sustainability;
- To assist in business development and pitching assignments for engaging potential clients;
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Environmental Studies, Sustainability, Renewable energy or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of solid experience in ESG Report writing/ GRI reporting/ ESG Consultant for listed companies, understanding in Green Finance is preferred;
- With great knowledge of international sustainability standards and guidelines;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and independent;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Advanced users of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com