Our client, an environmental consultancy start-up aiming to bring sustainability solutions to their clients through in-depth analysis and provision of transformative solutions and education opportunities, is searching for an Environmental & Sustainability Consultant.
Reporting to a Senior Consultant, this person will be responsible for assessing the clients' current situation through detailed studies and people interaction, analysing data, designing roadmaps for improvement and delivering final results.
- Assisting the implementation of sustainability consulting projects, gathering and analysing data and writing reports
- Collaborating with stakeholders in conducting sustainability audits and helping clients embed sustainability in their practices and long-term strategic plans
- Modelling pathways to decarbonization and zero-waste
- Designing roadmaps to support recommendations that follow from this work over the long term
- Assisting in the design, development, and execution of project-based learning courses on sustainability themes
- Developing institutional knowledge of key sustainability trends and how they impact client value chains and opportunities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Sciences, Environmental studies, Economics, Engineering, Education or similar
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in sustainability related services, consulting, and/or education (recent graduates with some working experience are welcome)
- Ability to analyse data sets using excel and produce clear reports
- Excellent fluency in English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Interested parties, please click on Apply and share your expected salary. Kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.