|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + 13 moths, discretionary bonus|
- US company - flexible working culture
- Home office if no meeting/ field job
- Attractive annual package with benefits
Our client is a startup company specialized in smart wearable devices aspect, with a mission to unleash human performance by understanding athletes' (Olympians, professionals, and sports & fitness enthusiasts) bodies and daily lives compressively in scientific and statistical analysis. They are currently looking for a skilled Electronic/ Electrical Engineer/ Manager to join their team to take their proven system to new heights.
This position will be responsible to lead electrical engineering failure analysis, design of experiments, first article inspection, development of electrical fixtures, and manufacturing process improvements. The main duty is to assist engineering and factory automated test teams to maintain high test coverage, high quality, and high yield of finished goods. You will also:
- Work with suppliers to maintain quality and process control procedures, escalating issues, and visiting manufacturing facilities as necessary.
- Sustain mass production and maintain a high standard of quality at contract manufacturer (CM) and suppliers.
- work directly with team members in the US, send them progress reports and updates, and strategize action plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or related
- 5 years'+ experience in manufacturing electrical products for medium to high volume consumer electronics, desirably from contract manufacturers and suppliers in APAC.
- Experience with SMT, electrical test fixture design, RF communication concepts, and electrical product reliability testing is desired.
- Understanding of design and quality best practices for Rigid, Rigid-flex, and Flex PCB
- Experience with rechargeable batteries, including cell manufacturing, materials, process quality control, electrical characteristics, safety, and long-term performance metrics will be advantageous.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in ECAD software such as Altium or EAGLE or similar application.
- Fluent in English & Chinese (Cantonese is a plus for candidate based in Hong Kong).