|Salary||HK$18000 - HK$22000 per month|
Our client is a well structured and expanding company in health-care and beauty sector. With a well-structured expansion plan across online channels, they are currently looking for a Digital Producer to support the operation of their eCommerce projects.
- Key person to manage the operations of the eCommerce platform
- Important communication bridge in between internal stakeholders and external parties
- Plan, develop and execute day to day content product schedules
- Act as a primary contact on technical issues for the eCommerce platform
- Ensure all site content and product information is accurate and adheres to SEO guidelines
- Diploma holder
- Over 1-2 years' working experience in eCommerce projects or operations
- Understanding of user experience, web usability and web analytic would be an advantage
- Content Management experience is required
- Solid technical background. Able to communicate with development team
- Good command in both Chinese & English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com