Our client is a unique global start-up online marketplace providing dynamic experiences and products to the next generation of consumers. They are now searching for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the CEO and working across all functions, the marketing manager will lead and head up all aspects of marketing initially for the US market and then subsequent markets. The right person will eventually evolve into the Head of Marketing position.
- Manage and work with all external partners such as advertising agency, content partners, 3rd party martech partners
- Develop cohesive marketing strategies, including social media and planning for launch and sustenance of the platform in different markets
- Help to develop the platform from a marketing UX perspective, for the entire consumer journey on the platform
- Develop and manage multiple owned social media accounts in the US and in Asia
- Direct input into the design, UI/UX of the platform
- Oversee content development on the platform and on social media channels
* Must come from an online ecommerce background, with online marketplace experience even better
* Experience or extensive knowledge of the US consumer market (online and offline)
* Social media savvy and understands latest trends and happenings
* Demonstratable success, ideally building something from scratch
* Must be comfortable with a start-up environment. Candidates looking for a corporate culture need not apply
* Must be NATIVE in English and preferably Chinese
* A proactive and positive work attitude is a definite must
* Willing to travel (when all is safe to travel)