Our client is a global beauty brand, they are now looking for an eCommerce manager to manage / expand the China market. This manager is responsible for the day to day development and execution of the China Domestic and Cross Border e-Commerce strategy.
- Responsible for Cross Border and Domestic eCommerce operations of brand TMALL flagship sites.
- Leveraging the resources of TP and be responsible for daily eCommerce operations, including product & content management, order fulfilment and post-sales customer services.
- Implement marketing strategies and initiaitves to drive online traffic, conversion, retention, membership growth, revenue and P&L.
- Maintain strong relationship with TP
- Set up and distribute daily reporting metrics for store performance
- Manage P&L / Budget
- Compile and distribute dashboards to track and analyse sales performance
- Provide insights and suggestions for eCommerce promotional campaigns including GWP, bundling and discount offerings
- Measure the consumer journey and analyse consumer needs and behaviour
- Identify and develop new eCommerce opportunities on marketplace and other channels
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline, experience in beauty industry is a PLUS
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, TMALL is a MUST
- Stay on the pulse on the latest developments and trends in China eCommerce and digital marketing landscape
- Flexible, results oriented and with start-up mentality
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information