Our client is a world leading sports brand and they are now hiring an eCommerce Manager across the APAC market.
This eCommerce Manager owns the brand website in APAC, he or she has to strategically engages consumers with the brands and drives sales ultimately to achieve the brand's revenue goal. This engagement is accomplished through implementation of leading-edge creative, innovative merchandising and digital marketing strategies that represent the brands in a compelling, measurable and effective manner.
- Roll out the brand website in the region within Asia Pacific
- Project management implementation with system implementation partner and in partnership with distributors to ensure the delivery of on-time, on-budget, high quality projects/business solutions within the eCommerce global project portfolio.
- Be the owner of the brand websites ensuring accurate, high quality content and merchandising always
- Be responsible for overseeing the GTM process regarding eCommerce strategy in collaboration with brand marketing team and distributor teams
- Ensure visual assets and product descriptions are provided and make sure those assets appropriately deployed to the site
- Manage and define category structure and ensure all products are categorized properly, and always check the balance with global site and manage owned site as necessary base
- Manage 3rd party tools to optimize the websites and deliver relevant cross and up sell products
- Be responsible for the overall performance of the site including sales, spend, merchandising and usability for all devices
- Collaborate with Digital Technology team, global eCommerce team, or the third-party vendors to create a roadmap for current and future development requirements
- Constantly monitor web analytics and other factors to find out what worked and what did not for driving revenue to the sites
- Bachelor's Degree holder with close to native level of English, verbal and written
- Experience in eCommerce at a retail brand in South East Asia and Korea markets is required
- Experience with project management, resource allocation, client relations, managing cross functional teams is
- Experience in creative web design, site functionality, usability and/or marketing is a PLUS
- Experiences from Footwear/Outdoor/Fashion industry is a PLUS